Wednesday, June 22, 2011

$30 3 Frank Sinatra Records in Excellent Condition (total of 4 lp's)











Track lists: Theme from new york new york, i get a kick out of you, something stupid, moon river, what now my love, summer wind, mrs robinson, my way, strangers in the night, for once in my life, yesterday, thats life, the girl from ipanema, the lady is a tramp, bad, bad leroy brown, ol man rover... put your dreams away, all or nothing at all, ill never smile again, there are such things, ill be seeing you, the one i love belongs to somebody else, polkadots and moon beams, night and day, oh what it seemed to be, soliloquy, nancy, the house i live in, from here to eternity, come fly with me, how little we know, learnin the blues, in the wee small hours of the morning, young at heart, witchcraft, all the way, love and marriage, ive got you under my skin, ring a ding ding, the second time around, the summit, the oldest established, luck be a lady, call me irresponsible, fly me to the moon, softly as i leave you, my kind of town, the september of my years... days of wine and roses, moon river, the way you look tonight, three coins in the fountain, in the cool cool cool of the evening, secret love, swinging on a star, it might as well be spring, the continental, love is a many-splendored thing, all the way

Its $30 for all three albums or $12 each


No comments:

Post a Comment